AuthorMessage
mavro

PostSubject: Mavro 70 Dps warrior   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Character Name: Mavro

Armory Profile Link

Is this your main?: yep

Character Attunements/Keys:All

PvE Experience:5-5 hyjal 4-9 BT kara,ssc,tk,mag,gruul

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?:kara prob but I know hyjal quit well and BT well first 3 bosses real well

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:Im looking to have a spot in 25 man raids and just Dps and tank if needed I got 3 hyjal tank pieces

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: wow forums

Do you have any personal references within the guild?:Ezbake

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: Idd like to join to help you guys prog threw hyjal and BT

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis?:Ezbake is my buddy

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:deviant good prog but fell apart ,Shoguns good raiding but fell apart over summer but I did not leave Shoguns yet

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:na there is always arena gear badge and crafted gear

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: I usualy play between 5-11 server

What other times are you available?:during the week mostly but friday and sat I party I can raid on sat also

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:im a 18 year old canadian and I love keylime pie idd add a good dps bonus to your raids

Do you have vent? yes sir
Back to top Go down
mavro

PostSubject: Re: Mavro 70 Dps warrior   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
mavro

PostSubject: Re: Mavro 70 Dps warrior   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm

sorry my armory link wont show up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mavro 70 Dps warrior   

Back to top Go down