HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

joining Nexmilitis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kratosgo

PostSubject: joining Nexmilitis   Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm

hi, i am a dps warrior currently looking to join a awesome raiding guild and meet a few cool people and heard your guild had that.

Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.):

Is this your main?: Yes

Character Attunements/Keys: coilfang, mgt, hellfire citidal, and auchindoun

PvE Experience: been raiding for about 6 months now, listen to directions very well, always come prepared with flasks and extra consumables

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: Gruuls, The Eye, Mags, Kara, SSC, and ZA

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: i am looking for full involvment in the guild, and am ready to help whenever needed

How did you hear about NexMilitis?: Grundon, Spens

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Spens-New

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: Ive seen nexmilitis first hand is an amazing raiding guild with lots of funny and cool people

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game): Spens, Have seen my rl friend Grundon run Sunwell Plat trash mobs with you

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.: Mutiny, their an amazing guild with lots of really cool people, but i just dont like the progression they are going in. They harrashed my Rl friend Spens alot which pissed me off.

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: No, i think it is your responsibility to be to raids on time and to take the time to get good gear.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: I am a full active player. im usally on all day. would mostly always be ready to go to raids whenever and wherever.

What other times are you available?: Always

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: I am a very dedicated player looking to better myself as much as possible. Id be a good assest to the guild because i am dedicated, i always help members whenever they need help, and always bring extra consumables to raids with me incase someone forgot some. I would do my best to dps for nexmilitis whenever they needed

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.): Yes
Back to top Go down
kratosgo

PostSubject: joining nexmilitis   Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 pm

sorry forgot to post my url -_-. sorry in advance if my page is showing me in my pvp gear instead of pve gear they should be updating soon
Back to top Go down
kratosgo

PostSubject: fury warrior joining nexmilitis   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 pm

hmm it wont seem to link my armory page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joining Nexmilitis   

Back to top Go down

joining Nexmilitis
Page 1 of 1