HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

forgot to put in Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spens

PostSubject: forgot to put in Questions   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Character Name: Spens

Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.): tried linking the armory page 3 times, wont work

Is this your main?: yes

Character Attunements/Keys: have the heroic keys

PvE Experience: Done SSC, Mags, Gruuls, Kara, ZA

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: Gruuls, mags, and Kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?: As much as I can do to help out the guild

How did you hear about NexMilitis?:Trade Chat

Do you have any personal references within the guild?: Killarogue

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?: Help beat more of the 25 Man raids and are more active then other guilds.

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):Yes

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.: Furians- dont have enough ppl for 25 man raids, and Mutiny- dont have enough ppl most of the time to do 25 man raids and i got harassed by the Leader of the guild.

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?: No, but it would be a big help.

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: monday-sunday usually 12-12 EST

What other times are you available?: the times listed, and can be on later sometimes if necessary.

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis: My name is Spens, im 17 yrs old, and im from the east coast, and i would like to be a good asset to NexMilitis because i can help with any raids you guys preform, and make this guild a little bit better.

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.): Yes, I have vent and a headset
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: forgot to put in Questions   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Spens wrote:
Armory Profile Link (required - please look your toon up and copy and paste the URL here. Does not need to be clickable.): tried linking the armory page 3 times, wont work

Because you didn't bother signing up to NexMilitis.net, you're unable to post a hyperlink. Only registered members are allowed to post hyperlinks. Just leave out the http:\\www. part, so that it's like this.

wowarmory.com/whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spens

PostSubject: Armory post   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Spens
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: forgot to put in Questions   Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 am

Spens wrote:
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Spens

Well, we're willing to give you a shot if you fix your current trinket. You should get Bladefist's Breadth from Hellfire quest chain, or the Battlemaster trinket with +AP. Bladefist's Breadth would probably provided a bigger DPS upgrade, and it's easier to get.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28041

Is a link to the item. It should also have information about the quest chain.

Feel free to whisper me in-game if you need assistance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forgot to put in Questions   

Back to top Go down

forgot to put in Questions
Page 1 of 1