Sworn - Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sw0rn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Sworn - Warrior   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 am

Character Name:sworn

Armory Profile Link (required):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Sworn

Is this your main?:use 2 hav a rogue as a main but i prefer warrior

Character Attunements/Keys:no

PvE Experience:gruuls and kara

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:raiding and just being useful and progressing thro endgame

How did you hear about NexMilitis?:thro a friend

Do you have any personal references within the guild?:no

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?:guilds are fun and i like raiding, it seems 2 be well organised

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):yea

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:
graveyard shift , i raided kara with them and it was horrabe , didnt even get past chess

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:well not realy , but like its always nice 2 hav a guild that actualy trys 2 help via advise or run thro,s

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: late nights/ early mornings

What other times are you available?:i can be on when ever im needed

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:syill sort of a new lvl 70 but im raising fast and learning even faster , relaxed person mostly into raiding and heroics and all that jazz

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.):indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heretic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Sworn - Warrior   Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:15 am

sw0rn wrote:
Character Name:sworn

Armory Profile Link (required):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Sworn

Is this your main?:use 2 hav a rogue as a main but i prefer warrior

Character Attunements/Keys:no

PvE Experience:gruuls and kara

What raid instances do you have the most experience with?: kara

What level of involvement are you looking for with our raids?:raiding and just being useful and progressing thro endgame

How did you hear about NexMilitis?:thro a friend

Do you have any personal references within the guild?:no

Why do you wish to join NexMilitis?:guilds are fun and i like raiding, it seems 2 be well organised

Have you grouped with any nexMilitis members or have friends in NexMilitis? (RL and/or in game):yea

List your previous guilds in the last six months. Include both the reason you left and something you liked about each.:
graveyard shift , i raided kara with them and it was horrabe , didnt even get past chess

Do you feel it is the guilds job to help gear you for raids?:well not realy , but like its always nice 2 hav a guild that actualy trys 2 help via advise or run thro,s

What are your usual playing times? Would you be available for our scheduled raid times?: late nights/ early mornings

What other times are you available?:i can be on when ever im needed

Tell us a little about yourself and why you would be a good asset to NexMilitis:syill sort of a new lvl 70 but im raising fast and learning even faster , relaxed person mostly into raiding and heroics and all that jazz

Do you have vent? (Microphone is optional, but we need you to be able to listen.):indeed

Don't you think you're a little undergeared for SSC/TK/Hyjal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pacman

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Sworn - Warrior   Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:37 pm

He has a few too many blues for my taste. I don't know if this was an accident, or if he doesn't have anything else, but Regal Protectorate is *not* a dps trinket >.> I think that he needs quite a few kara runs before he's good to go. His attack power is cloes to my shaman's, when it should be substantially higher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sworn - Warrior   

Back to top Go down

Sworn - Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NexMilitis :: Welcome :: NexMilitis Guild Applications-
Jump to: